Organizational Change Management Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
vTech Solution Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION TITLE: ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT EPROCUREMENT LEAD
LOCATION: Columbus, OH
DURATION: 12 Months
* At least 5 years of organizational change management experience.
* At least 5 years of experience working in business or process improvement.
* At least 1 year of eProcurement experience.
* LeanSix Sigma experience and training.
* Government or higher educationexperience.
* At least 5 years of project management experience.
* At least 2 years of working on a software project.
* Bachelor's or master's degree in business, marketing, communication, journalism, or related field.
* Create and manage an OCM strategy, which includes the State's recommended approaches for business process improvement, communication, readiness, and training.
* Identify eProcurement process change impacts for future-state process flows.
* Maintain inventory of policy changes and related impacts.
* Translate business process and policy role changes into potential job role changes.
* Map business processes to roles to end users.
* Assist agencies with mapping new processes and identifying agency impacts.
* Coach teams in analyzing eProcurement change impacts and mapping processes/roles for their areas.
* Identity workforce transition topics and issues.
* Plan and conduct Agency Transition Workshops.
* Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions.
* Lead and support the planning and execution of the communication strategy, training strategy, and agency readiness activities.
* Ensure that leading practice OCM standards are recommended and implemented