Organizational Change Management - Lead Readiness Manager 9/17/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Job Title: Lead Readiness Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA or Indianapolis, IN
As the Lead Readiness Manager you will lead the strategy by which we make complex change easy for our customers. You will conduct an impact analysis to develop your change management strategy and execute your plan across project teams and matrixed business owners, who are eager to make change happen. Your tenacity and ability to flex the change plan will be paramount. Your change plans will corall business owners to ensure operational success and enthuse end users to drive adoption. Key to this role, is your ability to articulate value, inspire, and sell change management outcomes to senior leaders. As a trusted advisor and coach, you are the ultimate end user advocate that always considers the end user experience.
* Lead complex programs; including enterprise-wide transformational programs
* Develop impact analyses for highly complex programs with large audiences
* Create technology enablement strategy & plan
* Manage tech enablement project teams comprised of both communications and training resources, ensuring the cohesive execution of the end-to-end technology enablement strategy
* Determine the level of change difficulty and create plans to match the complexity of that change/project
* Educate external business partners about change management value
* Proactively identify and develop improvements to change management strategy & methodology
* Partner closely with project teams and senior executives across the company
* Build executive presentations and status report
* High energy, organized, and creative change leader
* Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Change Management or Business Management. Master's preferred
* 8+ years in change management, communications or training
* Mobilizes and leads large, complex cross functional project teams
* Handles ambiguity in stride
* An amazing communicator, who can simplify messaging and incorporate storytelling
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.