Senior Manager Technology Enablement
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 4/26/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Senior Manager Technology Enablement
As the Senior Manager Technology Enablement you will aspire to create an engaged user base that knows how to use technology to be productive, create an environment where users are interested in new capabilities, information is easy to find, and ultimately adoption is made simple. In a sea of content, it's important to focus employees on continuous awareness of what's new and knowledge that will help them achieve their goals, and make their day's easier. Success will be defined by leading an engaged team and your ability to increase adoption of technology across Salesforce in support of both IT project and IT operational opportunities.
* Foster development and growth of a high performing team of enablement professionals, providing exceptional feedback and coaching
* Lead, develop, deliver and coordinate the technology enablement aspects of IT Projects to fulfill business objectives, partnering with IT and business leaders to champion successful adoption strategies
* Drives the technology enablement component of enterprise transformational projects, including the creation of engaging adoption strategies, change management, training, and communications
* Communicates a clear, vivid, inspiring and relevant description of project benefits to align project teams on adoption strategies
* Collaborates with executive stakeholders to architect and deliver enablement strategies that deliver on project benefits
* Ensures quality standards, and conduct regular measurement of the effectiveness of enablement efforts
* Bachelor's Degree required
* 8-12 years related change management, training and communications experience
* 3+ years managing cross discipline and geographically dispersed team
* Exceptional people management and leadership skills
* Demonstrated expertise leading and executing the design and development of change management strategies/plans
* Demonstrated ability to drive Technology Enablement initiatives across, Change management/adoption, Communications and/or training, with an expertise in at least two of the three main focus areas
* Proven experience delivering multiple, complex change management programs/projects simultaneously
* Knowledge of change management, training and communications best practices
* Outstanding project management and risk management skills
* Strong analytical & problem solving skills, ability to create viable solutions, that are executed flawlessly
* Achieves positive outcomes by identifying common interests, clarifying differences and achieving consensus and compromise.
* Excellent ability to organize and prioritize effectively
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Passion for change management that inspires your team and peers
* Proven versatile and creative thinker that independently generates and executes innovative change strategies
* Know the business - understands the time to execute product and the capacity of the team
* Enthusiasm and aptitude for developing others
* Enjoy working in a fast paced changing environment with tight deadlines; ability to be flexible and resilient
* Communicate up, across and in the team with clarity and purpose
* Build relationships to easily navigate a cross-functional, matrix environment
* Proven resource manager able to identify, grow, motivate, and manage outstanding talent
* High tech or consulting experience
* Knowledge of software development lifecycle, agile and project management methodologies
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.