Organizational Change Management (OCM) Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
LongView International Technology Solutions, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONLongView is looking to hire a Organizational Change Management (OCM) Lead to support the VA Financial Management Transformation Office (FMTS) Program Planning, Management and Support (PPMS).
* Lead in planning, organizing, developing, and implementing effective communications to stakeholders
* Lead the development of an organizational change management roadmap
* Lead the user community in identifying and understanding the changes resulting from business process reengineering efforts, Federal Shared Service Provider system functionality, and other modifications to business processes accompanying technological advances and provide guidance and support in responding to those changes.
* Develop, document, and communicate policies, processes, procedures, and other information for the preparation of major project implementation within VA Administrations.
* Work with the Communications Lead to ensure alignment between technical and functional personnel to ensure a clear understanding of requirements, change issues etc.
* Plan, organize, develop, and implement effective communications for the smooth sharing of information between technology teams and business organizations.?
* Minimum 5 years of federal government consulting experience
* Minimum 2 years of experience working in a project management office
* Experience in developing and executing OCM strategies for large scale, complex projects including performing stakeholder assessments
* Experience developing governance and marketing strategies to facilitate change acceptance within organizations
* Practitioner of ADKAR and/or Kotter change models
* Experience supporting customers at the Department of Veterans Affairs
* Experience with Microsoft Project and developing/monitoring schedules
* Experience with ERP systems and business process reengineering
* OCM certification
* Ability to Obtain a Public Trust Clearance