Organizational Change Management (OCM) Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
LongView International Technology Solutions, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY LongView is looking to hire a Organizational Change Management (OCM) Specialist to support the VA Financial Management Transformation Office (FMTS) Program Planning, Management and Support (PPMS)?.
* Assist in planning, organizing, developing, and implementing effective communications to stakeholders
* Assist in developing the organizational change management roadmap
* Work with the project team and stakeholder community to identify and document business process changes
* Assist the user community in identifying and understanding the changes resulting from business process reengineering efforts, Federal Shared Service Provider system functionality, and other modifications to business processes accompanying technological advances and provide guidance and support in responding to those changes.
* Stakeholder group meeting facilitation including developing plans and documenting outputs
* Support the planning, organizing, developing, and implementing of effective communications for the smooth sharing of information between technology teams and business organizations.
* 2 years providing change management support as a government consultant
* Must be able to exhibit effective communication skills, be highly organized, detail oriented, and work independently.
* Strong experience in group facilitation
* Experience providing communications support for multiple project teams
* Experience developing talking points and briefings tailored to target audiences
* Experience managing article creation, development, and submission for various program newsletters
* Minimum 2 years of experience working in a project management office
* Experience developing meeting agendas and taking meeting minutes
* Extensive working knowledge of MS Office suite
* Experience supporting customers at the Department of Veterans Affairs
* Knowledge of change models including ADKAR and Kotter
* Experience with supporting the changes with ERP implementation rollouts
* Must have ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance