Orthopedic Nurse - Home Health - Saint Louis - PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
SSM Health Care
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Under general supervision, provides professional nursing care to patients within the home setting which includes assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, delegating and monitoring tasks assigned to other members of the care team in accordance with professional nursing standards. Works in urban or rural areas according to distribution of staff and patients. Responsible for the delivery of age appropriate care for assigned adults and geriatric patients with orthopedic conditions, primarily post-surgical care.
* Associate's Degree required, BSN preferred.
* Current Missouri RN license and valid drivers license.
* 1 years of experience required as an RN, Acute care experience.
* 1 years of Home Health or Hospice RN experience strongly preferred.
* Requires effective oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers.
* Requires good decision making and problem solving skills.
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the law. Visit the following link to learn more: