Outbound Sales Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are currently looking for an Outbound Sales Specialist who is ready to work in a friendly, collaborative and fast paced environment. Ordereze is a growth-oriented company whose mission is to help restaurants grow their business by offering innovative products and services designed to assist them with creating and enhancing their online presence and reputation. Our management team is thoroughly invested in expanding our customer base and growing our sales team. The right candidate will have an opportunity to work in a fun environment with a dynamic team focused on sales, customer care and providing great service.
* Qualify leads and close sales
* Prospecting for new leads through cold calling
* Generate revenue through contacting former customers and prior prospects
* Build, maintain and expand a dynamic customer base; continually develop pipeline for new business
* Manage a full sales cycle including: prospecting, initial customer contact, needs identification, solutions based selling, proposal development, demonstration and closing.
* Identify potential customers and create interest in our products
* Develop and cultivate strong business relationships with primary decision makers.
* Participate in weekly meetings, partner with peers and internal business partners to identify selling strategies
* Accountable for achieving sales goals through identified core business objectives
* Work with the VP of Sales to identify opportunities and build sales pipeline
* Utilize company CRM system to manage customers, pipelines, productivity and measurements
* 1-3 years' outbound sales/cold calling experience required
* Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
* Proficient with CRM tools
* Excellent oral/written communication skills
* Established presentation, negotiation and organizational skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Results Driven with a strong attention to detail
* Responsible with good decision making skills
* Must be very comfortable using the telephone for sales activity
* Exhibit strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
* Strong work ethic and motivated; a proven self-starter looking to grow professionally
* High degree of self-confidence
* Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
* Restaurant experience a plus