Outbound Sales Specialist- Tulsa, OK
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 1/6/2017
Hilti North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONOUTBOUND SALES SPECIALIST - TULSA, OK 185804
Posted On: 08/09/2016 (All day)
For our team at Hilti in Tulsa, OK we are looking for an
Consistently recognized by Selling Power Magazine as a top company to sell for and by Fortune as a Best Workplace for Millennials in 2015, Hilti is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of quality, innovative, and specialized tool and fastening systems for professional users in a variety of construction trades. At Hilti you will find a culture where over 80% of our management team has been promoted from within and our average employee tenure exceeds 9.6 years. Join Hilti to begin your long term career with a global leader in a fast paced and exciting industry.
In this sales role your development begins with two months of hands-on training which will set you up for success by learning the foundation of Hilti s culture, products and services. As an Outbound Sales Specialist you will influence and serve all Hilti customers, including internal team members and Account Managers who have direct relationships with the Hilti customer experience. Your participation in the Account Management Development Program is essential to prepare you for your next step in an outside sales role.
* Utilize database analysis to identify large sales opportunities and develop an effective strategy of account prioritization to generate incremental, profitable sales through outbound calls
* Sell, service, and promote the entire Hilti product line directly to our internal and external customers including consultative sales, technical inquiries, and support
* Strong knowledge level of Hilti Online to increase overall customer base, drive online sales and troubleshoot online customer issues
* Provide quality service to a high volume of customer accounts
* Bachelor s degree strongly preferred
* 3 to 5 years outbound call sales or outside sales experience
* Must demonstrate strong attention to detail
* Strong relationship selling skills required
* Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
* Demonstrate team skills and communication with all internal Hilti team members
* Proficiency in SAP, CRM, Microsoft Office/access preferred
* Strong interpersonal and written communications skills
* Ability to adapt to a changing environment
* Ability to multi-task daily while maintaining high performance standards
* Heavy trade and application knowledge and competency
* Mobility and desire to develop preferred - ability to relocate within 18-24 months
We look forward to receiving your application.