This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe principal role of the Outcomes Manager is to assist the patient care team in achieving the highest quality and best possible outcome for the patient in a cost effective manner. The Outcomes Manager collaborates with members of the health care team across the continuum. The Outcomes Manager demonstrates a thorough understanding of the demographics for Perioperative Services. Develops approaches to optimize the equity, effectiveness and efficiency of the delivery of resources available to the population both within and beyond the acute care setting. Minimum Qualifications:
* Two to five years experience with the study of patient populations and working with care providers
* Previous leadership experience preferred
* Exceptional knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to show data in different formats
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
* BSN required upon hire if hired after January 1, 2011
* Master's Degree in Nursing or related field preferred
* LIC RN
* BLS within 30 days of hire