Outlook Technician Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This position requires a Commercial Drivers License with Hazmat Endorsement
JOB SUMMARY: Implements and maintains site location inventory for various customers and coordinates the OUTLOOK service model, including packaged gas deliveries and management programs, establishing safe handling practices, efficient order processing and invoicing, reporting and day-to-day customer
interfaces at the site location areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage the account's ordering process, including visiting cylinder storage areas and checking inventory, scheduling deliveries and forecasting area usage.
* Streamline and manage the order and error resolution processes
* Ability to communicate with diverse group of people.
* Interface with Customer Service and inform them of changes, additions or deletions to delivery points of order.
* Operate a forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
* Approve new delivery points for accessibility and safety and deliver gas cylinders to point of use as needed
* Inspect gas deliver systems and verify and maintain their operational status
* Monitor gas systems for failures and problems up to point-of-use.
* Support gas system equipment projects and function as on-site installation coordinator of gas application equipment
* Manages own time in a manner to maintain all records in accordance with federal regulations, as well as department expectations.
* Attend site operations and safety meetings
* Conduct Audits
* Assist in the development and maintenance of site specific operating procedures
* Works with basic knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel.
* Other duties may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) is required. Experience in the transportation industry and/or D.O.T. regulations is required.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: Must possess valid CDL class A or B (depending on site-specific equipment requirements) with hazardous material and air brakes endorsements.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as regulations, safety rules and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and electronic correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate information to all levels of management and associates.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all unites of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals, and to calculate percent.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop or crouch. Ability to perform work during occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling, crawling, pushing and pulling. The associate may routinely life 25 -50 lbs and occasionally life 51 - 80 lbs. Specific vision abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to work outdoors in temperatures ranging from -10 to over 110 degrees.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability