Outpatient Clinic Medical Specialties RN II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION- - - # Outpatient Clinic Medical Specialties RN II Department:
Med Specialties OPD - - - # Description*
* Clinical Nurse II BSN \- Outpatient Department Full Time Days
* Department Description:
* ? Clinic includes gynecologic oncology, surgical, medical specialty and hematology services\.*
* Perfect Fit:
* -Someone with an insatiable curiosity and sense of inquiry to learn why we treat cancer as we do \- and to help us achieve the next level of care -A heartfelt commitment to providing quality, evidence\-based care to help patients achieve optimal outcomes\. -An abiding compassion for patients and their families, all of whom are fighting against cancer and for a return to health\. -A holistic view of healthcare, recognizing that professional nurses not only care for the physical symptoms of cancer, but for the mental, emotional, psychological and spiritual manifestations as well\. -A genuine desire to be challenged by a complex patient population that is aging, and may be suffering from co\-morbidities like heart disease or diabetes in addition to a cancer diagnosis\. -A contagious enthusiasm for focusing \- or refocusing \- your career on the sense of vocation that compelled you to choose nursing in the first place\.*
* Minimum Education and Skills Required for Consideration:
* + Bachelors in Nursing Required + 2 years current clinical experience in Medical Oncology + Chemo Certified \(preferred\) + Current California RN License + American Heart Association BLS + Internal transfer in job code 9020, 9013, or 9014*
* About City of Hope
* City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life\-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient\-centered philosophy\. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non\-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand\-in\-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research\. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment\. City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability\. \
* CB .