Outpatient Solid Tumor RN Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION- - - # Outpatient Solid Tumor RN Manager Department:
OPD Nursing Administration - - - # Description Outpatient Solid Tumor DepartmentsClinical Nurse Manager*
* Position Summary and Key Responsibilities
* The Clinical Nurse Manager is responsible for aspects pertaining to operational activities on a 7\-day/week, 24 hour basis in collaboration with Nursing Director\. This role participates in the management of human and material resources as well as program planning and evaluation\. The Manager provides input and is expected to meet budget, revenue and expense targets\. Other aspects of this role include supervising employees and hiring, assigning work, coaching, and training, evaluating performance, and completing simple disciplinary actions\. The Manager must be able to individually work to ensure optimal delivery of care, as well as performance improvement initiatives, either through direct involvement and membership or by occasionally leading PI team efforts\. The person in this role also must be able to actively participate with peers, subordinates, and supervisors in constructive problem solving, as well as to facilitate frequent team building interactions with staff\.*
* Minimum Education and Skills Required for Consideration:
* -BSN \(Bachelors in Nursing\) -2 years of clinical experience in Solid Tumor and prior supervisory/management experience preferred -Current California RN License -American Heart Association BLS*
* About City of Hope
* City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life\-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient\-centered philosophy\. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non\-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand\-in\-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research\. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment\. City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability\.\
* LI\-KH \
* CB .