Outperformer: Global Management Development Program- Engineering- Nationwide
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 1/11/2017
Hilti North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONOUTPERFORMER: GLOBAL MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM - ENGINEERING - NATIONWIDE REFERENCE-NO:188204
Posted On: 08/15/2016 (All day)
For our team at Hilti in the United States we are looking for an
What s the role*
We re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development rotational program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who is Hilti*
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 23,000 people in more than 120 countries (3,000 here in North America), we re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve*
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year rotational program, where you ll quickly be involved in a range of projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It s fast paced and challenging, but we ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into four main stages of work:
12 months as a field engineer in the United States.
3 months on an operational project at the national headquarters that fits your skills.
6 months on a strategic project at the national/regional headquarters.
3 months on an international project. If you ve come from a mature market, you ll likely work in an emerging market, and vice versa.
* Show us what you can do and, in return, you could have the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract. You ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
* Leadership development program a comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, with a certificate from IMD.
* Business management training individual training at Hilti. A focus on behavioral profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills.
* Global summit 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units function, plus soft skills like situational leadership and international teamwork.
* Social project 7-8 days building a better future . A hands-on and hugely impactful community project, like our recent house building for displaced refugees in Bosnia.
* Ours is a high-performing culture for very driven people. If you ve never worked in sales or construction, that s not a problem. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
* We d love to hear from you if:
* You ve recently graduated, or you re preparing to graduate, with a master s degree or PhD. Your degree is likely to be in engineering (mechanical, civil or structural engineering preferred).
* You ve spent at least three months, and up to two years, in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
* You re multilingual, fluent in English plus another language or two.
* You ve gained international experience during work or studies abroad.
* You re mature and assertive, curious and committed. You re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills. You re a global thinker, interested in general management topics, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
* Application deadline: September 23, 2016. Date of Assessment Center: October 20-21, 2016. Location of Assessment Center: Plano, TX
We look forward to receiving your application.