Outreach Nursing Home Marketer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe NURSING HOME / ADULT DAY CARE MARKETER (EXTERNAL CASE MANAGER / PATIENT SCREENER), with assistance from our local and regional teams, is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with all potential & existing referral sources, including: Physicians, Discharge Planners & Community Service Agencies, who can refer Residents & Patients to our facility.
MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS HEALTHCARE MARKETER EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
CANDIDATES DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* 3 YEARS OF HEALTHCARE (OR RELATED) MARKETING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* RN OR LPN EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS
* Be self-driven with business development goals and ability to execute plans to achieve desired outcomes
* Have the ability to conduct individual/group presentations/luncheons for health care professionals, senior groups, churches, etc.
* Have existing contacts in all local Hospital/Healthcare Markets
* Have current understanding of long term care / short term rehab
* Have excellent sales and marketing, communication, time management and organizational skills