Outreach Program Director 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THE COMPANY
Accumen partners with hospitals and health systems to deliver Laboratory Excellence and Comprehensive Patient Blood Management. By partnering with clients to operate their labs, rather than providing independent or outsourced laboratory services, Accumen provides a unique value proposition to health systems. Accumen's innovative approach helps health systems and associated physician groups retain control of the continuum of care, and achieve measurable improvements in lab excellence and efficiency through a comprehensive approach to people, process, and technology that both optimizes and modernizes hospital lab operations.
Our mission is to partner with health systems to deliver lab excellence through sustainable improvements in cost, quality, service and outreach growth. Accumen will be the key player in optimizing and modernizing the $65 Billion hospital lab industry by delivering value to health systems through a comprehensive approach to managing their laboratories.
_Grow Outreach and Improve Physician Alignment _by expanding hospital laboratory business, increasing utilization of laboratory assets, and strengthening the opportunity for physician-hospital integrated care.
_Implement Effective Blood Management and Utilization _by instituting an end-to-end blood program to drive better patient outcomes, utilize less blood, and reduce overall blood spend.
_Optimize Lab Supply Chain and Send-outs_ by implementing focused, integrated laboratory supply and reference test management strategies.
_Drive Laboratory Efficiency_ by applying targeted initiatives that optimize, modernize, and consolidate lab resources and enhance productivity and performance.
_Improve Quality and Service_ by establishing stakeholder performance metrics, utilizing operational methods and strategies that support clinical and service quality.
_Rapidly and Efficiently Provide Lab Information _by utilizing a proprietary Lab Management Suite , that provides timely and accurate reporting to improve laboratory performance.
The Accumen team brings together experts from a range of health, technology, business management and process engineering backgrounds to deliver innovative thinking and diverse experience in partnering with our clients. Accumen leadership develops and executes solutions that solve today's lab challenges and position labs for a greater role in healthcare delivery, extend their reach into local healthcare markets, and improve the well-being of the communities they serve.
Accumen is currently partnered with five large health systems to help optimize and modernize their laboratories. These systems are innovative not-for-profit health systems that have an interest in improving financial and clinical performance while expanding continuity of care in their community. Accumen is also partnered two large health systems to deliver comprehensive patient blood management programs.
We are actively searching for an OUTREACH PROGRAM DIRECTOR in our PHOENIX AZ., location
The Client Outreach Director is responsible for facilitating the growth of our Client's laboratory outreach business by means of structuring the development and cultivation of relationships with physicians and their office managers; establishing and maintaining sales and marketing functions in order to provide excellent and quality laboratory customer services to member hospitals, their patients and providers and outreach clients.
* Annual Business Plans (adjusted quarterly) that provide both strategic direction and tactical execution that aligns with both operational and growth goals of the organization
* Assist client with Recruitment, Hiring &/or Training of the outreach sales and service representatives. Ongoing development, coaching and mentoring is required.
* Strategically identify, develop and implement the services that will differentiate the hospital laboratory outreach program from competitors.
* Salesforce Effectiveness - "Performance Assessment Review"
* Calibration Process
* Quarterly Review / Annual Review
* Outreach Sales Team Development
* Develop/Meetmonthly/quarterly/annual growth objectives.
* Annual Gain Share Budget for client & Accumen Partnership/Commitment
* Monthly Quarterly Test Volume increase
* Monthly / Quarterly Client Interaction (opportunities to support on growth/attrition)
* Assist with development and implementation of territory business plans (that are consistent with the Performance Assessment expectations)
* Business Acumen (as it relates to outreach development)
* Pricing Controls
* Business Decision Making
* Patient Service Center Accountability
* Lab & Service Excellence
* Work in a collaborative and relevant manner with operations e.g. IT, Lab, PSCs, Logistics, Finance, etc. Responsibility for Budget parameters and discipline
* Responsibility for Budget parameters and discipline
* Test Volume
* Health Plan Management
* Interaction with client/Accumen and Health Plan management on "premier status", fee schedules, discretionary business, future opportunities, etc.
BS in Business or Health Related field required; MS in Business or Health Related field preferred
* 5+ years of successful sales management & strategic selling experience
* 5+ years of physician relations, hospital business development or related experience preferred
* Experience in a Diagnostic Laboratory preferred
* Track record of effective leadership of a sales organization and demonstrated ability to hold recruit, retain and manage the performance of a sales force
* Strong leadership skills, evidenced by developing /mentoring sales managers, and building successful sales teams
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Diversity/Veteran