Outside Coordinator-Dealer Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Monitor and coordinate activities associated with the preparation and sale of customer vehicles throughout the auction process in ways that meet or exceed customer expectation and contribute to efficient sales operations.
* Monitors vehicle preparation and sale process and communicates with lane, department managers, market sales team, and other coordinators to ensure each vehicle crosses the auction block on sale day and ensures vehicles are re-run if necessary
* Provides direct communications link to customers to ensure their expectations are met and service issues are resolved
* Educates dealers on all Manheim products and services
* Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves customer problems and issues
* Serves as a liaison between customers, sales teams, and location personnel to reconcile problems and to maintain a high level of customer service
* Walk vehicles for/with account representative and make recommendations for reconditioning to increase vehicle value
* Reviews vehicles in sales line-up, locates missing vehicles, and coordinate with customers and operations to ensure that vehicles are prepared for sale (i.e., approval for repairs, frame checks, mileage, and VIN check)
* Maintain communication with vehicle check-in and lot operations to ensure all required processing is completed on dealer vehicles (i.e., recon, inspections, details, etc.)
* Follow- up as necessary
* Coordinate with lot operations and quadrant coordinators to ensure appropriate scanning and organization of account vehicles
* Review vehicles in sale line up, locate missing vehicles, and work with account
Education & Specialized Knowledge
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Effective communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills required
* Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment
* Computer skills, including ability use Internet and MS Office
* Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment
* Excellent customer service and problem solving skills required
* Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
* Ability to perform repetitive tasks
* Manual dexterity
* 1 - 3 years Auction experience or 2 - 4 years dealership experience strongly preferred.
* Experience in sales support role desired
Primary Location:US-TX-Dallas-5333 W Kiest Blvd
Job Level:Individual Contributor