Outside Leasing Salesperson 9/6/2016
FLEET EQUIPMENT LEASING
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Leasing Salesperson is a full time position that is responsible for increasing the number of leased, over the road trailers, in Nashville, TN. The salesperson must be able to perform independently with little supervision. Candidates must embrace customer relationship management, will have a sense of urgency, an enthusiasm for customer service, and a commitment to team work.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Develop relationships and have an understanding of customer needs
* Maintain lease rates and policies to accomplish division goals
* Insure billing and credits are completed promptly and correctly
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
* Understanding Pricing Strategies
* Deal Strategy Skills
* Relationship Building Skills
* Be well Organized
* Excellent Written Communication
* Professional E-mail Etiquette
* Computing and Microsoft Excel
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: Previous successful salesexperience and a working knowledge of the leasing industry is required. Experience using personal computers and basic typing skills are required. Candidates must possess the ability to quickly acquire the required Skills and Competencies.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: Sales and leasing experience and history in the Over the Road Truck/Trailer Industry is highly desired.