Outside Parts Sales Representative (Req #16-346) 9/15/2016
Sun Valley, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUN VALLEY: OUTSIDE PARTS SALES REPRESENTATIVE
LOCATION: 11180 Penrose St, Sun Valley, CA 91352
TO APPLY: VISIT OUR CAREERS PAGE AT (www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers/) AND FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
TEC Equipment, the west s premier, multi-point, full-service, heavy-duty truck dealership based in Portland, OR is a growing company with over 1,100 employees in 22 locations in the West. We were recently recognized by the Portland Business Journal as one of the top 10 private companies in OR and SW Washington based on revenue. We have a full-time opportunity for an Experienced Outside Parts Sales Person for our Sun Valley, CA location.
What we offer:
* Positive, busy work environment
* Competitive/top commission structures for producing sales people
* Biweekly guarantees to help you get started
* Health and retirement benefits
* All business expenses paid by the company. You shouldn t have to pay to succeed. We will take care of you!
In this role your primary responsibilities will be to:
* Identify and profile prospective customers, developing and applying strategy as necessary to obtain orders.
* Call on prospective customers and assigned accounts within your assigned territory; may deliver parts to customers to build relationships.
* Service existing accounts and maintain contact with customers in relation to their requirements
* Connect customers to other internal departments as needed (e.g., finance, service, insurance).
* Stay up-to-date on inventory, market, and customer trends.
Apply today if you have the following:
* Minimum five years of experience with heavy duty truck industry
* Previous successful outside sales experience meeting or exceeding goals
* Knowledge in multiple brands of truck and trailer parts
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills & great organizational and time management skills
* Valid driver s license
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving are contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
More About TEC Equipment
Founded in 1976 by David Thompson, TEC Equipment continues to be a family-owned and operated business and is committed to hiring the best talent that share our values Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, and Customer-focus. Learn more about our history and customer commitment by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/our-history.
We offer a family-oriented environment and competitive pay with benefits for qualified candidates with experience. At TEC Equipment, our people are our most important asset. Learn more about our benefits and current job opportunities by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law..