Outside Parts Sales Representative (Req #16-346)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 2/17/2017
Sun Valley, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUN VALLEY: OUTSIDE PARTS SALES REPRESENTATIVE
LOCATION: 11180 Penrose St, Sun Valley, CA 91352
TO APPLY: VISIT OUR CAREERS PAGE (www.tecequipment.com/careers/) AND FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
TEC Equipment, the west s premier, multi-point, full-service, heavy-duty truck dealership is a growing company with over 1,150 employees in 24 locations We have a full-time opportunity for an Experienced Outside Parts Sales Person for our Sun Valley, CA location.
What we offer:
* Positive, busy work environment
* Competitive/top commission structures for producing sales people
* Biweekly guarantees to help you get started
* Health and retirement benefits
* All business expenses paid by the company. You shouldn t have to pay to succeed. We will take care of you!
In this role your primary responsibilities will be to:
* Identify and profile prospective customers, developing and applying strategy as necessary to obtain orders.
* Call on prospective customers and assigned accounts within your assigned territory; may deliver parts to customers to build relationships.
* Service existing accounts and maintain contact with customers in relation to their requirements
* Connect customers to other internal departments as needed (e.g., finance, service, insurance).
* Stay up-to-date on inventory, market, and customer trends.
Apply today if you have the following:
* Minimum five years of experience with heavy duty truck industry
* Previous successful outside sales experience meeting or exceeding goals
* Knowledge in multiple brands of truck and trailer parts
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills & great organizational and time management skills
* Valid driver s license
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving are contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
More About TEC Equipment
Founded in 1976 by David Thompson, TEC Equipment continues to be a family-owned and operated business and is committed to hiring the best talent that share our values Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, and Customer-focus. Learn more about our history and customer commitment by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/our-history.
At TEC Equipment, our people are our most important asset. We offer a family-oriented environment and competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Health Insurance
* Life and Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Educational Assistance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law..