This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
AIRGAS USA, LLC an Air Liquide company, is a distributor of Industrial, Medical, Specialty and Welding gases along with Safety and Welding related products. We currently have an IMMEDIATE opening for a highly self motivated person with a proven track record in sales, to join our BLYTHEVILLE, AR TEAM as an ACCOUNT MANAGER (OUTSIDE SALES).
Sells products to business and industrial establishments at customer's place of business by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
* Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from various sources.
* Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or performs same with customers by phone.
* Displays or demonstrates product to customers and emphasizes salable features.
* Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
* Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of production and delivery schedules.
* Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
* Coordinates efforts with Branch Manager to more efficiently service existing and prospective customers.
* Works with Branch Business Manager and Inside Sales personnel in getting quotes or research information.
* Contacts Branch Business Manager or Inside Sales personnel with customer orders for processing.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Computer experience using Outlook, Excel, Word and Computers Unlimited.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Associate's degree (A.A. or A.S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must maintain a valid Driver's License
Airgas offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental and vision plans. Benefits take effect after only 30 days.
In addition, Airgas also offers its employees a 401k Plan with company matching funds, Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Program.
Airgas provides paid time off benefits for employees, including vacation, sick, holidays and floating holidays.
Company paid uniforms are provided, as well as a safety glasses and safety boot allowance.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability
Pre-employment Substance Abuse Screening Required
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability