Outside Sales / Business Performance Advisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPARTNER WITH BUSINESS OWNERS. THINK LIKE AN ENTREPRENEUR. ACHIEVE NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS.
That's what being a SALES REPRESENTATIVE (BUSINESS PERFORMANCE ADVISOR) at Insperity is all about. We've created a critical new role within our organization that allows you to work directly with business owners to find innovative solutions that will drive their success.
Whether it's our solutions or a different solution altogether, your goal is to help businesses succeed. You'll take on the responsibility and the risk and you'll see the rewards. Let's be clear, this isn't a consulting position. As a Business Performance Advisor, you will build a partnership within the communities you serve to deliver ongoing business solutions and support wherever they're needed.
As you might imagine, it's a tremendous responsibility and a true challenge. That's why we've worked with the University of Houston to create a training program that will prepare you for every possibility. If you're ready to think bold and drive the success of your clients, this is your opportunity.
* Meets minimum acceptable sales and activity levels.
* Builds relationships with prospect and current clients to give and get referrals. Focuses on relationship selling.
* Calls on prospective customers to explain benefits and value of Insperity's service offering.
* Promotes extended services to prospective and existing clients.
* Generates sales leads and is practiced with B2Bcold calling.
* Follows up on sales leads generated from a variety of sources.
* Develops a prospective customer list generated by various methods.
* Completes bid paperwork in a timely manner and finalizes new client contracts.
* Accomplishes sales goals determined through consultation with management.
* Completes activity and pipeline reports and submits to management at the required time.
* Facilitates the new client process by effectively communicating the information gathered from new clients before their orientation.
* Confers with Service Team to resolve client issues.
* Bachelor's degree preferred; High School Diploma required
* 5 plus years of service solution selling
* The ability to think and act like an entrepreneur is essential.
* Must be comfortable partnering with the owners of small- to medium-sized businesses.
* Knowledge of local market and businesses within your community is required.
* Willingness to collaborate and share ideas with internal and external clients is vital.
* Ability to travel up to 20% of time
OFFERING UNRIVALED BENEFITS STARTING DAY ONE!
* Generous paid time off (19 days!) for personal, vacation and sick days
* Four hours/month paid volunteer time off
* 8 paid holidays
* Employee stock purchase plan
* 401(k) plan
* And much more!
WE CONTINUE TO BE A NOTED AND ADMIRED COMPANY TO WORK WITH. CARE TO JOIN US
Diversity is the quality of leadership. EOE