Outside Sales/ Engineer Account Manager 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Stocko, an international electronic component manufacturer seeks enterprising, resourceful and assertive Hunter for the MI and the surrounding state area selling and servicing standard and customized solutions in an ever growing market. This Outside Sales Account Manager will need to call on R & D Designers, Engineers and Purchasing Agents primarily, so past experience calling in these areas will be most helpful.
TO THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE, WE OFFER:
* Salary -- you must have prior earnings of at least $75,000/year
* Job Benefits Package (includes travel expenses)
* Health Care Benefits Package
The successful candidate should possess a 4year college engineering or technical degree and will need to have at least 5 - 7years of selling experience selling _PRIMARILY IN AUTOMOTIVE AND INDUSTRIAL MARKETS_ and will also preferably be familiar with the territory. The ability to demonstrate effective communication skills (telephone and face-to-face) as well as organizational and presentation skills is a must. Experience in a somewhat longer selling cycle to multiple decision makers (at different levels) as well as negotiation and problem solving challenges come with this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop new business
* Present proposals to business ready opportunities at the right time
* Problem solve for existing clients
* 5-7years of sales experience
* Bachelor's degreerequired or technical degree
* Written and oral communication skills
* Great phone demeanor
Desired candidate must have knowledge of the Microsoft platform (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Internet Explorer) as well as video conferencing. If you believe that you are a good 'fit' for this position, please apply.