Outside Sales - Entry Level
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Gypsum Management and Supply, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSummary of Position:
Responsible for all sales activities form lead generation through close in an assigned territory. This person will develop and implement the agreed upon Company Marketing Plan. The individual will work toward the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with branch vision and values, and his/her own personal business goals. Training will be given to the new employee in the following areas: Product knowledge of building materials including: drywall, insulation, metal studs for drywall, ceiling systems, construction tools, construction safety items, drywall compound, and accessories for the drywall industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for all steps of sales process, including: preparing action plans by accounts and product line, effective search and follow-through of sales leads and new customers
* Identify and execute on opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell
* Establish rapport with customers, building long-term, repeat customer relationships
* Be proficient in product knowledge to assist the customer in buying decisions
* Provide timely and accurate competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval
* Maintain accurate records of sales activity, sales, and pricing
* Gather competitive market and pricing information
* Control sales expenses to meet budget guidelines
* Adhere to company policies and ethics and makes sure that they are communicated to the sales team
* Bachelor's degree is preferred
* Minimum 1 year of sales experience preferred
* Ability to self-manage is critical, as well extensive experience in all aspects of supplier relationship management.
* Knowledge of building materials and construction industry strongly preferred
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
* 401k Plan with match
* Paid holidays & vacation days
* Competitive market-rate salary and a company car