Outside Sales - Rental Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOUTSIDE SALES - RENTAL SERVICES
Our client is an industry leader providing business-to-business rental supplies and equipment within several different business units. They are seeking to hire an Outside Sales executive to implement business plans, meet/exceed sales goals, provide competitive advantage and promote growth.
* Meeting and exceeding aggressive sales goals and overall objectives.
* Generate new business through cold calling, provided leads, referrals, social networking, etc.
* Support development of marketing plans to enhance sales activities
* Demonstrating the value of products and offerings
* Manage & increase sales in existing accounts
* Collaborate with sales team & support staff to provide solutions to customers
* Ensure customer requests are met quotes & specifications ensuring accuracy
* Build relationship w/ networking organizations & associations
* Bachelor's Degree
* Min. 3+ years outside salesexperience
* Industrial emergency, waste and/or equipment rental industry experience strongly preferred
* Documentation of sales success
* Previous construction or related experiencepreferred
* Ability to initiate and build relationships with key decision makers
* Excellent Communication skills & Project Management skills
* Build a strong pipeline, strong negotiation skills & close new business
* Demonstrated customer service skills, ability to work collaboratively
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet & CRM
* Base Salary $50,000 - $60,000
* Year1 @ plan $125,000
* Uncapped Commissions
* Company Vehicle
* Benefits Package
Direct SalesRecruiting, LLC, (DSR) and DirectHR are National Recruitment organizations partnering with National, Regional and Local Clients to bring qualified candidates a career and a future. DSR offers over 50years combined Recruitment, Sales and Management experience. We are, along with our clients, an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. A M/F/D/V