Outside Sales Representative - Aftermarket Sales
Responsible for the development and execution of market strategy to attain and or maintain desired market position with assigned territory accounts. This includes making necessary sales and support calls, presentations and communication of issues between corporate, retailnetwork and customer. In addition to increasing aftermarket sales and profits, market strategy should include such products and services as fleet management, rental and allied products, training and positioning of Equipment Depot with the market. Must be able to effectively identify, communicate and work through customer problems, issues and opportunities with corporate and retailnetwork. This position reports to Sales Manager/CSS Manager but close relationships with Branch and Rental Managers is essential to ensure proper processes and procedures are met in obtaining customer service excellence.
* Call on current and Target accounts, Develop and make sales presentations that ensure aftermarket sales.
* Develop Strategic plans and work with local management to ensure growth of assigned service accounts
* Develop strategic plans and work with local management to develop new and maintain existing short term rental equipment customers.
* Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and build new relationships with potential key customers.
* Collaborate with branch management and internal departments regarding receivables.
* Understand the importance of timely follow up with customers, managers and staff making communication a top priority.
SKILLS it's the way we do things