- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Outside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
About Us: EMCOR Services Betlem has been in business for over 90 years, designing, building, and servicing HVAC, refrigeration, controls, and piping systems for new construction, renovation, and retrofit projects.
Job Title: Contract Sales Representative
EMCOR Services Betlem is looking for a Contract Sales Representative with a minimum of two ( 2) years of sales experience to estimate and propose commercial HVAC&R service agreements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Sell service and preventive maintenance contracts for HVAC mechanical systems.
* Through networking, referrals, industry organizations, marketing, and energy offerings, continue to grow our service and project base in the WNY region.
* Identify opportunities to bid service agreements and design-build projects in WNY
* Estimate and price service agreements.
* Appraise and inventory mechanical systems and equipment to determine maintenance needs and requirements.
* Identifying, targeting, and qualifying new customers to continually increase the base of service customers.
* Achievement of the sales goals set by management
* Actively use financial selling skills model to show potential customers the value and benefit of EMCOR s maintenance contracts.
* Follow-up on all territory leads and track time, dates, contact and/or decision maker names and conversations involving such leads
* Distinguish if prospect is contract sales or project work.
* Prepare and present proposals to new and existing prospects and maintain follow-up file.
* Maintain a customer database for the purpose of developing and attaining strong customer relations.
* Complete All required administrative responsibilities in a timely manner.
* Comply with corporate policy on safety, work ethics and time constraints.
* Required: DMV and background check; drug screening; training certs; college experience preferred.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
* Strong problem solving skills
Please email letter of introduction and resume.
* Location: Office location in Buffalo, NY ( cover WNY)
* Compensation: Commensurate with experience and skill level
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled