Outside Sales Representative 8/18/2016
Raley Watts and O'Neill
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client, RALEY, WATTS & O\'NEILL, a leading commercial risk management brokerage firm, is looking to hire an Outside Sales Representative to expand their outside sales team. The Outside Sales Representative will sell in a B2B sales environment to business owners of small-to-medium enterprises. This candidate will also work with a large network of providers to deliver proposals to their clientele, ensuring it meets their business and risk management needs. Exceptional training and support, a starting base salary up to $60K (negotiable) plus commissions, and a generous employee benefits package are provided.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
* Successfully be able to sell in a stable, recession-resistant industry.
* Develop long-term relationships with clients, and maintain the long-term relationships for continued business (and to earn residual commissions).
* Analyze and offer solutions to the client's business and risk management needs.
* Sell risk management solutions from a broad portfolio of high quality providers (and we have excellent relationships with those providers).
* Submit risks and exposures to the provided network of Providers, secure customized commercial insurance contract in return.
* Provide ongoing support for the client throughout the contract year.
REQUIREMENTS OF OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
* 2-8 years outside sales experience in a B2B sales environment - consultative sales approach is a big plus.
* Existing network of business contacts in Southern Maryland.
* Ability to successfully close a B2B sale.
* Provide long-term relationship and support to existing clients.
* Desire to build a business clientele, and retain your customers year after year.
* Bachelor's Degreepreferred.