Outside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Hamilton Group
Cedar Knolls, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, THE HAMILTON GROUP, a leading commercial risk management brokerage firm, is looking to hire an Outside Sales Representative to expand their outside sales team. The Outside Sales Representative will sell in a B2B sales environment to business owners of small-to-medium enterprises. This candidate will also work with a large network of providers to deliver proposals to their clientele, ensuring it meets their business and risk management needs. Exceptional training and support, a starting base salary (negotiable) plus commissions, and a generous employee benefits program are provided. For the successful person, this position may ultimately also lead to an opportunity to earn an ownership stake in their book of business.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
* Successfully be able to sell in a stable, recession-resistant industry
* Develop long-term relationships with clients, and maintain the long-term relationships for continued business (and to earn residual commissions)
* Analyze and offer solutions to the client's business and risk management needs
* Sell risk management solutions from a broad portfolio of high quality providers (and we have excellent relationships with those providers)
* Submit risks and exposures to the provided network of Providers, secure customized commercial insurance contract in return
* Provide ongoing support for the client throughout the contractyear
REQUIREMENTS OF OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
* 2-8 years outside salesexperience in a B2B sales environment - consultative sales approach is a big plus
* Existing network of business contacts in northern NJ
* Ability to successfully close a B2B sale
* Provide long-term relationship and support to existing clients
* Desire to build a business clientele, and retain your customers year after year
* Bachelor's Degree
THE CIB GROUP HAS BEEN RETAINED TO RECRUIT AND MANAGE THE HIRING PROCESS ON THE BEHALF OF OUR CLIENTS.