Outside Sales Representative Direct Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 1/19/2017
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Builds rapport and provides excellent customer services to meet and exceed
established goals and performance levels in door to door sales. Drives maximum
product penetration and revenue generation in all assigned territories, nodes,
or geographical areas to former, new and existing customers via door-to-door
- Cold canvasses in assigned territory and makes sales presentation to nonsubscribers
and existing subscribers for upgrades.
- Generates and retains PSUs through the acquisition of and retention of
customers by using Cox trained skill sets, programming and technical expertise,
and makes the appropriate recommendations for services using consultative
sales skills. Implements effective closing techniques to ensure sales goals are
- Maximizes Cox s brand & image exposure in each community and ensures
customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting and resolving a wide variety of
customer requests, inquiries and complaints verbally, face to face and in writing.
- Builds customer loyalty by effectively resolving any/all customer issues and
differentiating Cox products from those of our competitors and communicating
those differences effectively.
- Minimize product churn by actively resolving concerns/issues efficiently and
effectively through the use of active listening, personalizing techniques and by
focusing on adding/building value.
- Maintains client satisfaction and takes ownership throughout the sales cycle.
- Performs end to end order entry through provided technology.
- Creates and maintains successful interdepartmental relationships.
- Participates in team sales blitzes, conversions, and new releases; including
weekend and evening sales events.
- Completes special projects and/or status reports as requested.
- Introduces, markets and sells any new services.
- Facilitates collection on bad debt accounts, picks up and returns customer
- May complete basic installation of video and data services for residential
- Updates and reports on all sales activities in assigned territories, nodes or
- Works evenings and weekends to maximize customer contact.
- Conducts all business in an ethical manner as outlined in the Channel Sales
Standards of Performance and Conduct.
- Attends and participates in all scheduled team meetings.
- Maintains current job knowledge through completion of on-going training
opportunities, satisfactory skills assessment scores, and attainment of job related
certifications, including annual certification renewal/update as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 1 year of experience preferred in related field (i.e. Marketing, Sales, Sales
- Requires proficient knowledge of technical applications and tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and collaborative skills to work
effectively with teams throughout organization
- Ability to work independently to achieve set goals within a strategic plan.
Preferred- AS/AA or Technical Certification in related discipline strongly
desired (i.e. Marketing, Business, etc.).
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired.
- 1 - 2 years of proven door-to-door/outside sales experience highly preferred.
YOUR CAREER AT COX
From the valued customers we connect through our innovative communications services, to the employees we unite through exciting career opportunities, Cox is all about bringing people together and enhancing their lives.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in cable, telephone and commercial services, industry-leading customer care, and its outstanding workplaces. We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team! Cox offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package (healthcare, pension, and 401k) and a best-in-class working environment.
Cox is an equal employment opportunity employer, disabled/protected/veteran and a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. Learn more at: http://www.cox.com/.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Communications, Inc.
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-AR-Springdale-4901 S 48th St
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing