Outside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
Full Time, Direct Hire
Our client is looking for an individual with experience in sales to develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential for this role.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
* *Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
* *Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth. *Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling if necessary.
* *Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
* *Resolve customer complaints regarding sales service
* *Direct coordinate activities involving sales of products and/or services.
* *Determine price schedules discount rates
* *Review operational records as well as reports to project sales determine profitability
* *Direct, coordinate, and also review activities in sales as well as service accounting, operations and logistics.
* *Represent company at approved Customer functions and/or trade association event/meetings to promote products
* *Visit current Customers to ensure product and service quality stimulate interest in establishment or expansion of opportunities.
* *Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
* *Periodically conduct information-only presentations, such as seminars, trade show demonstrations, and other efforts
* . *Assess marketing potential of new as well as existing Customers, considering logistical and logical expenditures.
* *Required reporting will include but not limited to: End of Day Report, Expenses, Development Log, etc.
* Required experience:
*Outside Sales -should be in the field of Food/Grocery, Hospitality: 3 years
$36,000 to $50,000 per Year (Salary Depends on Experience)
Years Experience Required:
This is a Salary plus commission opportunity
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.