Outside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Contra Costa County to Alpine County
You will be successful if you are able to:
Develop new business
Increase customer spend with existing customer base
Provide exceptional customer service (did we really need to write that )
Collaborate with othersales team members, operations and administrative staff to provide effective customer solutions
Use the CRM tool
Network and develop strong relationships with various industry associations
Deliver results and achieve established goals
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of salesexperience
* Industrial B2B salesexperiencepreferred, but not required
* Prior experience in construction or other related industries preferred
* Confident, assertive and quick-thinking
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Demonstrated skills at building enduring customer relationships, strategic selling, attention to detail and organization
* Effective negotiation skills
* Sense of humor - once in awhile you may get a customer call at 3:00 a.m.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, use of search engines and other common software tools
* Demonstrated project and time management skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position
1. Industry or related industry experience 2. Sales drive to exceed expectations 3. Integrity 4. Demonstrated commitment to previous positions (track record of consistent tenure at former employers) 5. Ability to build effective and successful relationships with customers
What are the nice-to-have skills
1. Proven sales success in a previous role 2. CRM experience 3. Exceptional Customer Service skills