Outside Sales Representative - Major Accounts 9/8/2016
Long Beach, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Major Account Executive for a $3.1 Billion subsidiary of ONE OF THE 25 LARGEST COMPANIES IN THE WORLD. Our client is the world leader in their space, financially sound and poised for decades of growth in the U.S. Sales Talent is the exclusive recruiting firm for this organization and we have worked with them since Oct 24.
This is a high-level, consultative sale calling on CEOs and CFOs of companies with revenues of at least $1M and up to and including the Fortune 5. Companies like Sony, Sanyo, Motorola and SAP use their service. In this role, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and growing a base of accounts that renew annually (and you will be paid on an account for the life of that account). Although excellent prospecting skills are a must, 2% of your 1st appointments will be set for you by their internal telemarketing department.
In Europe and Asia there is 4% penetration for their service but U.S. penetration is only at 4%. Our client purchased the largest U.S. provider of this service in 1998 to enter the North American market (which is the last major, untapped market for their service).
* Growth goals to triple sales in North America over the next 1years
* U.S. sales have increased from $87M in 1998 to $3M
* GROWING FROM 1 SALES REPS TO 15 BY 218.
* Residual sale with residual commissions (89% renewal rate in 213)
* Strong promotion possibilities both in the U.S. and abroad.
* Exceptional 8 week training program.
* Highly flexible, results oriented environment. You are not micro-managed.
* Average annual sales force turnover of 16%, 26 to present.
* TOP REP EARNED $691K IN 214!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
* $65-85k base, no caps on commissions.
* 214- #1 rep made $691k, #2 made $639k
* 213 - #1 rep made $548k, #2 made $463k.
* The average rep earned $178.9k in 214
* Top Junior rep earned $257k in 214
* $1,/MO FOR CAR, LAPTOP AND CELL PROVIDED.
* Medical, dental (covers entire family) and life insurance.
* All business expenses covered (corporate Amex card).
* Tuition reimbursement
* 9% RETIREMENT CONTRIBUTION WITH NO CAPS.
* 4-15years of outside B2B salesexperience.
* Bachelor's degree
* Stable employment history - no job hoppers, no exceptions.
* Exceptional prospecting, presentation and conceptual selling skills.
* Experience calling on the C suite a plus.
* Hunter mentality with the skillset to manage, maintain and grow a book of business.
* Documentable top 2%sales performance.
THE SALES TALENT EXPERIENCE
We believe that high performing sales professionals deserve to love, not like, their jobs. It's our goal to get you there through:
Access to opportunities you can't find elsewhere.
A vetting process that addresses your deepest fear, being a mis-hire.* Taking the time to really know you so that we can present you in the best light.