Outside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, KAMM, a leading commercial risk management brokerage firm, is looking to hire a Business to Business (B2B) Account Executive to expand their outside sales team. The Account Executive will sell in a B2B sales environment to senior level executives and business owners of medium-to-large corporations. This candidate will also work with a large network of providers to deliver proposals to their clientele, ensuring it meets their business and risk management needs. _EXCEPTIONAL TRAINING AND SUPPORT, A COMPETITIVE STARTING BASE SALARY UP TO $70K (NEGOTIABLE) PLUS COMMISSIONS, AND A COMPREHENSIVE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PROGRAM ARE PROVIDED_.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
* Successfully be able to sell in a stable, recession-resistant industry.
* Develop long-term relationships with clients, and maintain the long-term relationships for continued business (and to earn residual commissions).
* Analyze and offer solutions to the client's business and risk management needs.
* Sell risk management solutions from a broad portfolio of high quality providers (and we have excellent relationships with those providers).
* Submit risks and exposures to the provided network of Providers, secure customized commercial insurance contract in return.
* Provide ongoing support for the client throughout the contractyear.
REQUIREMENTS OF OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
* 3-8years B2B salesexperience - consultative approach and some insurance salesexperience would be a big plus.
* Existing network of business contacts in the Chicagoland area.
* Easy access to the Medinah, IL office.
* Ability to successfully close a B2B sale.
* Provide long-term relationship and support to existing clients.
* Desire to build a business clientele, and retain your customers year after year.
* Bachelor's Degree.