Outside Sales Representative Multi Dwelling
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for SHARP TALENT to join our team and be the VOICE OF OUR BRAND.
Unleash your potential with Cox Communications as an OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE, where you ll be enhancing the lives of our customers and your career. COFFEE IS FOR CLOSERS TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CAREER!
As an OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE, you will play a pivotal role in the continued STABILITY AND GROWTH of our organization, by serving as a FRONT-LINE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE COX BRAND. In this role, you will sell Video, Voice, and Data services to residential customers within assigned territory comprised of multiple dwelling units (MDU). May perform basic installations as well as auditing to drive product penetration and revenue growth.
The Outside Sales Representative s (Direct Sales) performance is critical to Cox s achievement of department and company Primary Service Unit (PSU) growth and net gain objectives.
Successful candidates are driven hunters , with a strong work ethic, a high degree of integrity and an entrepreneurial and achievement-oriented attitude.
THE COX COMMUNICATIONS DIFFERENCE
COX COMMUNICATIONS IS MORE THAN JUST A PLACE TO WORK. We strive to create an environment that nurtures personal development and the opportunity to build on your talents.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE OUR MOST IMPORTANT RESOURCE. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, Cox offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package (healthcare, pension, and 401k) and a best-in-class working environment.
AT COX, YOU DON\'T JUST HAVE A JOB, BUT THE OPPORTUNITY TO GROW AND ADVANCE ACROSS MANY DYNAMIC INDUSTRIES. We'll work with you to achieve this growth through career development programs and in our commitment to ongoing training and to hiring from within.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
* Builds and maintains positive relationships with MDU property management and leasing staff and regularly follows up to ensure Cox products and services are favorably presented to prospective tenants.
* Partners directly with MDU property manager/leasing staff in designated territories to drive maximum product penetration and revenue growth. Serves as a sales presence at community or company events as required, interacting with current and potential customer.
* Generates and retains PSUs through the acquisition of and retention of customers by using Cox trained skill sets, programming and technical expertise, and makes the appropriate recommendations for services using consultative sales skills. Implements effective closing techniques to ensure sales goals are achieved.
* Serves as primary contact for MDU communities, maintaining sales literature supplies and/or any basic supplies.
* Strategically partners with New Business Development Account Executives and Account Managers to increase MDU PSU penetration numbers and customer satisfaction.
* Through various networking tactics, identifies and contacts customers moving into MDU and makes sales presentations.
* Builds customer loyalty by effectively resolving any/all customer issues and differentiating Cox products from those of our competitors and communicating those differences effectively.
* Maintains client satisfaction and takes ownership throughout the sales cycle.
* Performs end to end order entry through provided technology.
* Cold canvasses in assigned territory and makes sales presentation to non-subscribers and existing subscribers for upgrades.
* Disconnects cable service at tap for non-customers as necessary.
* Creates and maintains successful interdepartmental relationships.
* Participates in team sales blitzes, conversions, and new releases; including weekend and evening sales events.
* Performs audits within assigned territory to reduce and eliminate theft of service in order to drive incremental PSU growth.
* Completes special projects and/or status reports as requested.
* Introduces, markets and sells any new services.
* Facilitates collection on bad debt accounts, picks up and returns customer equipment.
* Updates and reports on all sales activities in assigned territories, nodes or geographical areas.
* May contact customers through various lead portals and disposition outcome.
* Works evenings and weekends to maximize customer contact.
* Conducts all business in an ethical manner as outlined in the Channel Sales Standards of Performance and Conduct.
* Attends and participates in all scheduled team meetings.
* Maintains current job knowledge through completion of on-going training opportunities, satisfactory skills assessment scores, and attainment of job related certifications, including annual certification renewal/update as required.
* Performs other duties as required.
* HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
* 1 year of experience preferred in related field (i.e. Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, etc.)
* Requires proficent knowledge of technical applications and tools.
* Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
* Ability to work independently to achieve set goals within a strategic plan.
* AS/AA or Technical Certification in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Marketing, Business, etc.).
* Experience in telecommunications industry desired, installation experience a plus
* 1 - 2 years of proven Door-to-door/outside sales experience highly preferred.
YOUR CAREER AT COX
From the valued customers we connect through our innovative communications services, to the employees we unite through exciting career opportunities, Cox is all about bringing people together and enhancing their lives.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in cable, telephone and commercial services, industry-leading customer care, and its outstanding workplaces. We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team! Cox offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package (healthcare, pension, and 401k) and a best-in-class working environment.
Cox is an equal employment opportunity employer, disabled/protected/veteran and a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. Learn more at: http://www.cox.com/.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization:Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location:US-AZ-Phoenix-1550 W Deer Valley Rd
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Unposting Date:Oct 31, 2016, 11:59:00 PM