Outside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY/OBJECTIVE:
Manage and expand footprint in existing account base of software solutions, professional services, and conversion services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES:
* Maintain base accounts portfolio and account expansion in target accounts.
* Develop ANNUAL client enterprise Account plans and execute to expand in assigned accounts.
* Responsible for overall customer satisfaction rating.
* Follow Sales Process and DataBank Methodology.
* Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information as required.
* Deliver quota & pipeline development per plan.
* Understands all DataBank offerings.
* Sees how solutions and/or product functionality will solve a business problem.
* Strong personal skills for interacting with client personas.
* Detailed oriented and good follow through.
* Ability to investigate and prospect "up and out" of client initial implementation.
* Build consensus and team selling as required.
* Exceptional written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to drive demand for cross-sell or upsell opportunities.
* Utilize best practice sales models and CRM tools.
* Positive attitude
* Team player
* Ability to connect with people.
* Technologically and Internet savvy.
* Ability to learn software / technical concepts quickly.
* Organized, self-directed and strong prioritization skills / sense of urgency.
* Energetic, motivated, multi-tasking personality.
* Innovative, collaborative, problem solver.
* Ability to see client "big picture" and provide ideas to expand client relationship.
* Goal oriented
* Ability to identify a 3x3 strategy to build multiple relationship levels.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* 2-4 years of Outside Sales experience.
* Experience with solution sales.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* 4 year college degree.
* 2+ years Account Management experience.
* 1+ years Sales methodology training complete and implemented.
* Experience in Document Management solutions.
* Experience with Conversion services solutions.
* Experience with Professional Services project delivery.
* Travel to client sites required as needed to perform responsibilities.