Outside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Bernardino, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONIn business since 1919, NCH is the world leader in the manufacturing and direct sales of specialty maintenance products with a worldwide presence. Chemsearch, considered the flagship division of NCH, is the leading provider of industrial maintenance and lubrication technology.
Our products provide solutions to reduce maintenance cost, extend equipment life, reduce waste and downtime, and improve workplace safety. We offer a diverse set of job duties, a range of opportunities for career advancement and a culture which recognizes results yet embraces the importance of work/life balance.
We are looking to hire a result-driven, entrepreneurial sales professional in the SAN BERNARDINO market. If you are interested in joining a vibrant team of successful sales professionals using state of the art technology, combined with patented selling strategies, our team might be a great fit for you!
* Build a customer base within the core market: i.e. Construction, Truck Fleets, Agricultural, Local, State and Federal Government, Manufacturing, Food Processing and all Public Utilities.
* Identify, contact and use selling strategies (cold calling, appointment driven, solution and system selling) to qualified buyer.
* Deliver presentations and express product value using state of the art media presented on an iPad and product demonstrations.
* Create customer retention and additional penetration with strong relationships, customer education and value added services.
* Business development experience - preferred but not mandatory
* Time management and communication skills (verbal and written)
* Proven success as an individual contributor to a company's growth
* Interpersonal and presentation skills to deliver content to all levels in organization
* Base + Commission + Bonus Structure
* Full Corporate Benefits
* 401K + Company Match
* Expense Reimbursement
* Field Support - Marketing and Management
* Career Advancement and Professional Development
* First-Rate Classroom, Technical and Field Training
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.