Outside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, _WETZEL _, a leading commercial risk management brokerage firm, is looking to hire an Outside Sales Representative to expand their outside sales team. The Outside Sales Representative will sell in a B2B sales environment to business owners of small-to-medium enterprises. This candidate will also work with a large network of providers to deliver proposals to their clientele, ensuring it meets their business and risk management needs. Exceptional training and support, _A COMPETITIVE STARTING BASE SALARY UP TO $65K (NEGOTIABLE) _plus commissions, and a comprehensive employee benefits program are provided. A successful Outside Sales Representative_ __CAN REALISTICALLY EARN $200K OR MORE, ONCE THEIR CLIENTELE IS WELL ESTABLISHED PLUS POTENTIALLY EARN AN OWNERSHIP POSITION_.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
* Successfully be able to sell in a stable, recession-resistant industry.
* Develop long-term relationships with clients, and maintain the long-term relationships for continued business (and to earn residual commissions).
* Analyze and offer solutions to the client's business and risk management needs.
* Sell risk management solutions from a broad portfolio of high quality providers (and we have excellent relationships with those providers).
* Submit risks and exposures to the provided network of Providers, secure customized commercial insurance contract in return.
* Provide ongoing support for the client throughout the contract year.
REQUIREMENTS OF OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
* 2-8 years outside sales experience in a B2B sales environment - consultative sales approach is a big plus but no insurance sales experience or insurance knowledge is required.
* Existing network of business contacts in the northern IN area.
* Ability to successfully close a B2B sale.
* Provide long-term relationship and support to existing clients.
* Desire to build a business clientele, and retain your customers year after year.
* Bachelor's Degree.