Outside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Staples Business Advantage
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you looking for a company where you can be part of a team, receive stable pay and the ability to earn even more and within a couple of years - advance your career Then don't pass up this opportunity to turn your ambition and competitive spirit into a rewarding sales career with one of the world's leading business to business outside sales forces --- Staples Advantage!
For the past 30 years, we have built a global reputation with business clients of all sizes as a world-class one-stop resource--for not just for office supplies, but also for all of their technology, print, furniture and facility procurement needs. As we continue to grow, we are looking for highly motivated people just like you to serve as Outside Sales Representatives.
In this B2B role, you will use your skills as a "hunter" to prospect for and set your own appointments with potential business clients, developing new accounts and further expanding our customer base. Our Account Management team will then take over each new account while you continue to receive residual income, allowing you to continue to do what you do best - presenting our line of products and services to even more new clients.
Whether you currently work in Outside Sales or are ready to make that transition, our sales training program will show you everything you need to know to ensure your success. We offer very competitive compensation and benefits, plus plenty of room for professional development and advancement. If this sounds like the kind of career move you've been wanting to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
* Base salary plus monthly uncapped commissions
* Quarterly bonus
* Potential first-year average income over $58,000
* Health, dental, and vision coverage
* Life insurance
* Short- and long-term disability
* 401(k) w/ company match
* Monthly travel allowance
* Paid holidays
* Personal time off
* Employee stock purchase program
* Annual Associate Scholarship plan
* Paid training
* Professional development and advancement opportunities
* Plus more!
We are looking for Outside Sales Representatives who are confident and highly competitive go-getters who thrive on setting goals and then exceeding them. Even if you don't have a lot of outside sales experience, your background in engaging customers can still make you a great candidate for this role. It is vital that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to engage and connect with a wide range of potential clients.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
* Ability and motivation to find, develop, and close sales
* Strong organization and time management skills
* Ability to succeed in a competitive selling environment
* Ability to be coached and to incorporate feedback
* Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
* Professional appearance and demeanor
* College degree
* 1 - 3 years of successful sales experience
* Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM), a plus
* Industry knowledge, a plus