Outside Sales Representatives Des Moines, IA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
Des Moines, IA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sales Representatives Wanted ** Pre-Qualified Leads Provided ** No Cap on Commission
Are you ready to join a winning sales team with pre-qualified leads, no cold calling, flexible schedule, and no cap on sales commission earnings?
* All leads are provided, pre-qualified and confirmed
* Relax, our appointment center will schedule all appointments for you & make any adjustments you need based on traffic or weather condition - it's like having your own personal assistant!
* No cap on commission earnings - sky is the limit!
* Fully paid training program * Fuel reimbursement program
* Company provided laptop for in-home presentations
* Medical /Dental/ Vision coverage
More than half (57%) of homeowners in the US have a home improvement project on their to-do list this year. Based on a recent survey by the Joint Center for Housing Studies at Harvard University, sales are expected to approach $300 billion this year - the highest level since 2007. Who better to partner with than the most reputable name in its 122 year history? Sears is the nation's largest home services provider with a leadership position in appliance repair, home improvements, product installation and heating and cooling maintenance, repair and installation. Based on the recent increase in demand, Sears is in need of Residential Sales Representatives in your area today. No experience? No problem - Sears will train anyone with the right passion and drive!
There is absolutely NO CAP ON EARNINGS. The average 1st year earnings are estimated between $50-70K and top performers earn well over $100K.
We provide all the tools you need to be successful, including paid training so you can focus on closing our top of the line products!
For immediate consideration take the following steps to see why Sears is the national leader with over 196K employees:
1) Apply online NOW
2) For faster service, call our career support line between 7 AM-7PM EST at (877) 827-9315What are the requirements of the role?
* A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Must have valid driver's license and carry required level of automobile insurance
* Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal)
* Able to lift and carry up to 40lbs
* Computer proficiency
What is the day in life of a Sears Sales Representative?
Please click on the link below to view a short video which describes 'A day in the life of a Sales Project Consultant.' http://www.sellatsears.com
Will I have to do any cold calling or door knocking?
No, you are not required to do any cold calling or door knocking. Your appointments are set up for you by the Sears Appointment Center. Not only do they set your appointments, they'll make any adjustments you need based off of traffic or weather conditions. So it's like having your own personal assistant.
Will you provide training?
Yes, we provided a 3-week PAID training program. We have training classes scheduled monthly, so you can be assigned to the next one quickly.Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.