Outside Territory Manager - (Miami/Ft. Lauderdale) Muscle Foods USA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Eurpac Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Muscle Foods USA, a Division of EURPAC SERVICE, Inc. is a nationwide wholesale distributor of sports nutrition and health products to the retail trade. We are actively seeking qualified candidates nationwide who have a passion for the sports nutrition industry and are committed to Fast, Friendly and Courteous Service.
Due to continued expansion and emerging opportunities, Muscle Foods USA, a Division of EURPAC SERVICE, Inc. is looking for a proven Outside Sales Territory Manager to work remotely in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area. If you are looking for a place to make an impact and forge a lasting and satisfying career, a position with great earning potential, then we want to talk to you!
Meet or Exceed assigned sales and gross profit objectives by promoting and selling Sport Nutrition brands and related items using professional sales techniques, providing exceptional customer service and building long-term customer relationships.
* Plan and make at least 40 sales calls per week, inclusive of active accounts, inactive accounts and prospects, targeting a demonstrated or revealed need of that account
* Additionally, contact accounts via phone, email, fax or printed mailers
* Continue to educate self on top products, new products, new brands, and new product categories by reviewing web sites, printed media, advertising pieces, and educational material
* Keep all accounts abreast of new products and brands, weekly features, top sellers
* Create and distribute unique feature flyers for your accounts
* Attend and participate in sales meetings and trade shows as arranged by management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Must have two to three years of Outside Sales and Territory Manager experience
* Some college preferred
* Experience in Sports Nutrition Industry Preferred
* Team player with the proven ability to build sales territories
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* PC proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Work from home spend minimum of 80% of work week on road, up to 50% overnight
We offer a competitive salary, commissions and an excellent benefit package.
EURPAC Service, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace. All employees are required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
It is the policy and practice of EURPAC Service, Inc., to provide employment opportunities to all qualified persons on an equal basis. The Company will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status in any of the terms or conditions of employment.
PLEASE NO AGENCIES.