Outsides Sales Rep
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
ADP, Automatic Data Processig
JOB DESCRIPTIONNow is your time to join the ADP, Inc. team as a MAJOR ACCOUNTS DISTRICT MANAGER. In this critical role, you will enable companies to focus on what they do best by providing them with industry-leading technology and workforce management solutions that help to reduce labor and benefits costs, attract and retain their valued employees and stay compliant with complex tax regulations.
We offer a comprehensive blended learning approach that combines virtual and classroom training. We also provide the latest online tools including Salesforce.com, the Virtual Learning Center, and ADP University, empowering you to work at the most efficient and effective level.
ABOUT ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by _FORTUNE_(R) Magazine, and recognized by _Forbes_(R) as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP was recognized as the #1 company in Financial Data Services on FORTUNE magazine's "WORLD'S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES" list for 2015. The magazine cited innovation, quality of products and services, financial soundness and people management as key attributes of ADP's reputation.
* Cultivate a targeted list of companies within a protected geographic territory to implement workforce management solutions.
* Targeting companies with 50-150 employees in the Dallas area
* Execute a top-down sales approach targeting Presidents, CFOs, and HR Directors to convert prospects into clients.
* Develop relationships with C-Level Executives.
BENEFITS: We'll support your career growth with ongoing sales training, advanced sales tools, and an attractive compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative. Outstanding performers who achieve 115% of quota will be awarded with our annual President's Club qualification.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
* Very competitive base salary - low- mid 60ks Range
* Paid training - first year$8,400 on top of base guaranteed
* Uncapped commissions paid out monthly - first year on target earnings: 95-110K
* Laptop computer
* Car and Cell phone allowance
* Comprehensive benefits package that starts on your first day of employment (medical, dental, vision)
* ADP Stock Option Purchase Plan
* 401(k) Plan with company match
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Paid vacation, sick time, holidays and floating holidays
* Bonuses, Trips, Merchandise and Lots of Fun
* Promotional opportunity after 18months of full-time employment
* BS in Business Administration or equivalent education and relevant experience.
* 5+ years of outside B2B sales experience
* Excellent prospecting, presentation and selling skills with the ability to achieve quota.
* Ideal candidate displays maturity, competitiveness, business savvy and a good work ethic.