Outsourcing Delivery Specialist
AON IS LOOKING FOR A DELIVERY SPECIALIST
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Large Market business group within Aon Hewitt, in Lincolnshire, IL.
Your Impact As A Delivery Specialist
The Delivery Specialist is accountable for supporting his/her team in providing outstanding service delivery for assigned client(s). The Delivery Specialist is responsible for managing projects to ensure timely completion of deliverables, achievement of objectives, and meeting or exceeding operational measures and contractual performance standards. This includes owning and completing complex tasks, project planning and management, and coordination with relevant internal and external stakeholders. In addition, the Delivery Specialist is responsible for ensuring quality including identifying process improvements that will lead to improvements in quality and efficiency. The Delivery Specialist will respond promptly, thoughtfully, and effectively to changing work environments, changing priorities, and new situations and will possess the skills and ability to communicate effectively, and appropriately, with internal resources, clients, and third parties in a global and virtual working environment.
* Support end to end client service delivery for Health and Welfare, Defined Benefits or Defined Contributions.
* Independently handle complex tasks such as client escalations, report analysis, and communication to key stakeholders
* Manage projects, coordinating with clients, third parties, and other Aon Hewitt services
* Build personal domain, plan, and regulatory knowledge through formal learning and on the job learning experiences
* Consult and coordinate with Customer Service and other Shared Services
* Participate in internal client acceptance testing and integration testing
* Develop client acceptance test plans and support the client testing experience
* Review and sign off on escalated Benefits Operations Administration (BOA) deliverables to ensure ongoing adherence to standard operating procedures and overall quality of the deliverables
* Provide coaching and development of BOAs to create a culture of continuous improvement
* Documents change orders and changes to plan requirements
* Ensure SOPs for processing are up to date and match requirements
* Write and maintain queries
* Calculate service-related metrics and identify process improvement opportunities
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* Strong written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Business/financial acumen
* Strong listening and interpersonal skills
* Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task and drive and prioritize own work
* Prioritization of BOA work
* Skilled at properly researching, identifying, and documenting issues
* Strong attention to detail
* Effective working in a team environment
* General knowledge of administrative systems and processes
* Strong understanding of the TBA System and it s interactions
* Understanding of shared services, Customer Service, etc., and interactions with TBA team
* Familiarity with all components of service delivery related to Health and Welfare domain.
* Ability to execute key operations management routines and identify enhancement opportunities
* Effective use of basic business productivity tools and Microsoft applications
* Working knowledge of benefits related laws and regulations
* Familiarity with Aon Hewitt Best Practices
* Possesses advanced analytical, technical and problem-solving skills and abilities.
* Bachelor s degree (in a business context preferred) or equivalent work experience required.
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Careers
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. http://www.aon.com.
JOB NUMBER: 0057023
LOCATION: United States, IL, Lincolnshire