Overnight Residential Counselor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 3/14/2017
The May Institute Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOVERNIGHT RESIDENTIAL COUNSELOR
Job ID: 2016-2320
Job Location: Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Type: Full and Part-Time
Category: Residential Counselor
May Institute is an award-winning nonprofit organization that provides educational, rehabilitative, and behavioral healthcare services to individuals with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities, brain injury, and behavioral health needs.
We are looking for Overnight Residential Counselors to work with adults with autism and developmental disabilities in one of our many residential sites. We offer a variety of different schedules, exciting career paths, an excellent benefits package, and an opportunity to engage in life changing work.
* Skill development and community integration
* Assisting individuals in meeting their personal care and nutritional needs
* Behavioral interventions
* Participating in the development of IEP/ISP objectives and documenting consumer progress
* Dispensing medications
* Previous behavioral experience strongly preferred
* Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
* Valid driver s license and at least 2 years' driving experience
* Previous human services experience desired
* Ability to lift 50lbs