Overnight Room Service Server
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 3/7/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional Room Service.
* Must have complete knowledge of service time, menu, and specials.
* Prepare, deliver and service orders.
* Always inquire if additional service is needed.
* Responsible for each check.
* Responsible for pick-up tables and trays.
* Responsible for set-up, delivery and presentation of VIP amenity.
* Responsible for hospitality set-up.
* Must consult with supervisor on any food pick-up difficulty.
* Complete all side duties as assigned.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
* 1 year serving experience with a quality establishment.
* Prior serving and cash handling experience preferred.
* Must be able to multi task.
* Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
* Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance.
* Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Must have alcohol training certification (TABC/TIPS).
* Must have Food Handler permit (where applicable).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: