PAM Operations Manaer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for PAM OPERATIONS MANGER for our client in JERSEY CITY, NJ
JOB TITLE: PAM OPERATIONS MANGER
JOB LOCATION: JERSEY CITY, NJ
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* 5-7+ years of IT project management experience, preferably in Fortune 500 companies
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related disciplines
* Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
* Industry certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, Six Sigma preferred
* Working knowledge of access control models for common operating systems (Mainframe, UNIX, Linux, Windows, etc.), network devices, databases, and Internet applications.
* Good communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
* Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and to be able to make balanced judgments when faced with trade-offs
* Demonstrated experience working with and driving cross-functional teams with the ability to build consensus and influence through collaborative efforts
* High degree of adaptability/flexibility
* Ability to manage small to medium sized geographically distributed 24x7 operational teams