PASS II HBQ MCCC Program Manager*
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Peterson Afb, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: #3626
Title: PASS II HBQ MCCC Program Manager*
Date Posted: 08/24/2016
Job Location: Peterson AFB Colorado
Provide program management acquisition support as Program Control for the Mobile Consolidated Command Center (MCCC) Program Office, Strategic Warning & Surveillance Systems (SW&SS) Division at Peterson AFB, CO.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Support to include interface with the program s technical staff, financial managers, cost analysts, contracting officers, prime contractor, Division/Directorate/Center staff, Program Executive Officer (PEO) staff, Air Staff, and other personnel to ensure management activities, schedules, assessments, and reports are timely and accurate
* Assist the government in preparing compliant program planning and execution deliverables. Documents may include, but not limited to, Risk assessment, IMS, Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) review, MAR, Program Management Review (PMR) charts, Program Review (PR) charts, Memorandum of Agreements (MOA), Requirements Approval Document (RAD), Acquisition Strategy, PWS, RFP and Technical Evaluations. Create, maintain and/or integrate electronic files, file plans, and/or websites and web-based applications such as but not limited to SharePoint, AFWAY and AF Portal as the MCCC Records Custodian
* Supports tracking of contractor progress to include review of Contract Performance Reports (CPRs) and CDRL tracking. Assists in preparation of Requirements Documents (R-docs), Program Documents (P-docs), and other budget documents.
* Analyze and mitigate risks that arise in the performance of program and recommend solutions for improvement and efficiency * Responsible for receiving, tasking to the appropriate subject matter expert and tracking all Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) for the MCCC program office. Maintains the program office CDRL database. Provide quality assurance and services as single entry/exit point for all CDRL reviews * Assign to the appropriate MCCC subject matter expert (SME) and track MCCC internal and external suspenses. Provide quality assurance and services as single entry/exit point for suspenses * Maintain weekly MCCC Staff Meeting slides. Set-up and run unclassified and classified slide presentations * Point of Contact (POC) for planning the MCCC Program Management Review (PMR) held approximately three times annually. Establish guest list and send invites; track RSVPs and visit requests/clearances; query external organizations for briefings and collect the same; work with MAJCOM POCs and other guest briefers to draft the agenda; work with the MCCC Contracting Team to prep briefing materials and event venue * Develop program review slides and run slide presentation from the MCCC conference room and file in associated file plan * Other duties as required
* Active Top Secret clearance/SCI eligibility * Associates degree * Two (2) years experience in project management, data management and administrative disciplines * Ability to effectively support project level activity and senior management interfaces * Experience in assessing contractual documentation * Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel * Experience with DoD office automation and local area networks * Experience working with executive level military and DoD civilian leaders * Mature and effective written and oral communications skills
* Level I Acquisition Professional Development Program (APDP) certification (or equivalent) in program management * Familiarity with the System Metric and Reporting Tool (SMART) * Strong proficiency in Air Force/DOD acquisition/sustainment processes and regulations, particularly restrictions/rules in managing 3400/3080 (and associated EEIC) funded projects
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
* Location: Peterson AFB CO * Travel: CONUS may be required; travel of 25% or less is expected
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran.
Additional BenefitsTuition Assistance
Health care off-set
Short and Long Term Disability