PATIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Transformant HealthCare Solutions, LLC
OrthoCarolina, P.A. is seeking a Patient Services Coordinator to join our team!
A Patient Services Coordinator is the initial point of contact for OC patients and healthcare providers on the phone. Duties include, but are not limited to, scheduling appointments, ensuring that all calls are handled in a timely, courteous manner and that patient appointing is in accordance with all OC clinic policies. Supports clinical team to efficiently assist patients with medical questions.
We offer a competitive salary with a call pay incentive for achieving required call center goals.
Position hours are as follows: Monday ; 8:00am - 5:00pm
Concerns, questions or problems with the application process, please contact Human Resources at Hrdepartment@orthocarolina.com.
DO NOT CONTACT PRACTICE LOCATION.
* High School Graduate or GED required
* Associates degree, or equivalent of two years of college
* One year experience in a call center/medical setting involved with in-bound calls, scheduling, patient flow and patient care.
* One year experience in a medical office setting and knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
* Prior, direct experience in fast paced customer service setting required.
* Experience as MAA, MOA, Unit Secretary, EMT, or other healthcare certification, preferred.
* Prior experience with Centricity, Touchworks, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco IP phone system, and EMR preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Statement and Work Authorization
OrthoCarolina recruits, hires and promotes qualified candidates for employment opportunities without regard to race, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms its policy and practice to support and promote the concepts of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in accordance with all federal, state and municipal laws. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States. OrthoCarolina utilizes the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Social Security Administration (SSA) E-Verify system to comply with verifying work authorization.
Additional BenefitsWith twenty-eight locations, over 140 physicians, and over 80 physician assistants, OrthoCarolina is one of the most comprehensive providers of orthopedic medicine and surgery in the world.
Excellence in care and service, one patient at a time. Our Mission: Quality, Service, Community, and Teamwork.
No matter what the condition, we have physicians and specialists ready to provide the finest orthopedic care for the families in our region.