PATIENT SERVICES REP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Cooper University Health Care
Cherry Hill, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONSHORT DESCRIPTION:
* This position has a strong emphasis on customer service to our patients.
* Must ensure quality patient scheduling, positive telephone etiquette and customer satisfaction in support of the mission of Cooper University Hospital.
* Serve as the front line contact person for all incoming patients. Greet, register, schedule, collect point of service copays and provide general information to patients and their families using AIDET.
* Must have the ability to be organized, take independent action and project Cooper s values to both customer and co-workers.
* Serves as patient s non-clinical navigator during discharge coordination.
Scheduled Days / Hours: Mon-Thurs 8am-3pm
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Minimum one year of recent registration or billing experience working in a medical facility preferred.
Proficiency in patient registration, scheduling, medical insurance pre-certifications, authorizations and referrals preferred.
Epic experience preferred.
Excellent organizational, written/verbal communication and teamwork skills.
Demonstrated performance of excellent customer service skills.
Required License/Certifications/ Registration:
Customer service oriented attitude/behavior as well as a pleasant and poised demeanor and excellent phone etiquette. Must possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Must be skilled in the use of computers.
NAHAM Certified Healthcare Access Associate (CHAA) certification preferred.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.