PBX OPERATOR (PER DIEM)
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Under the general supervision of the Asst Director of Admissions the PBX Supervisor is responsible for coordinating the daily activities of the PBX Department. Maintains efficient telephone and paging systems. Maintains physicians relations as well as patient guest relations. Provides excellent customer service. Works with minimal supervision.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Sufficient PBX, related PBX, Medical and Customer Service experience (minimum 4 years)
* Excellent communication skills
* Typing 45 wpm
* Spreadsheet and Word processing
* Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job: PBX Operator (Switchboard)
Primary Location: Texas-Port Arthur
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Employee Status: PRN Position
Work Schedule: Rotating Schedule