This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To answer and extend all incoming calls courteously and efficiently. To perform other essential PBX/Telecommunications duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Answer all incoming phone calls to the resort using the proper protocol, greetings and closings as determined by management.
* Take requests from guests or transfer to the appropriate department and assuring requests for maintenance or repairs are logged correctly and promptly including following up with the guest regarding all concerns when applicable.
* Ability to take complete and correct messages and relay them as quickly and efficiently as possible to guests and various resort personnel.
* Demonstrate current knowledge of all key personnel and departmental functions of the resort.
* Assist guests with telephone dialing instructions, or to dial for them using all types of calls including, room to room, local, long distance and/or international dialing using correct protocol.
* Correctly and accurately log all wake-up calls. Perform wake-up calls promptly and on time using appropriate greeting as determined by management.
This brief job profile is to give a general idea of the job and in no way states or implies that these are the only job duties to be performed by the associate in this position. Other duties will be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
* High School graduate,
* At least one year of prior guest service / guest contact experience required, preferably hotel front office experience and preferably in an upscale environment.
* Experience taking a high volume of calls in a professional work setting is strongly preferred.
COMPUTER / TOOL SKILLS
* Computer proficiency is required.
* Knowledge of Hospitality computer applications (property management programs like Opera ) is preferred.
* Ability to quickly and accurately input data into computer systems and applications.
* Ability to type quickly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: