This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTION* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Answer all internal and external telephone calls in a fast, efficient and friendly manner.
* Assist guest with their computerized reservations and questions regarding the Lodge.
* Respond to emergency situations. Calling 911.
* Operate radio system in a professional manner to contact internal team members.
* Operate the PBX switchboard and all its functions.
* Work within the OPERA property management system.
* Efficiently operate the paging system.
* Operate the telephone system.
* Know the names of all Management team members and all operations.
* Reply to external guest services emails as instructed by management.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Previous OPERA experience would be preferred.
* Previous hotel experience would be preferred.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
* Lift up to 10lbs.
* Sit and/stand for long periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled