This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Job Code: 00119-2086
PBX/SWITCHBOARD OPERATOR PRN (FTE .001)
For more than 34 years Raulerson Hospital has been providing our community quality healthcare with a personal touch. Raulerson is a 100-bed acute care hospital providing a full range of medical and surgical services for both inpatient and outpatient procedures. We are always looking for dedicated professionals to join our dynamic healthcare team and become a member of our family.
About the area
Okeechobee is a place that almost immediately feels like home. A unique, small community hospital with state of the art practices, in a down to earth community. Our spot in the Big Lake area of Central Florida affords world-class sports fishing, natural beauty, easygoing lifestyle and friendly people. Just a hop, skip and jump from many of Florida's cities and attractions, Okeechobee is an affordable place to live, a fun place to relax and a great place to thrive.
Raulerson Hospital is a member of the nation s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere s World s Most Ethical Companies for seven consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! BENEFITS:
WE OFFER A GENEROUS COMPENSATION PACKAGE FOR FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME INCLUDING: VACATION, 401K, AND MEDICAL INSURANCE.
The PBX Operator responds to incoming calls in a timely manner and directs caller to appropriate destination providing a smooth, clear and professionally courteous communication practice. Duties Include but are not limited to:
* Answers multiple incoming telephone lines
* Obtains necessary information and transfers calls to correct extensions
* Provides information to callers as appropriate
* Performs overhead paging
* High school diploma, GED or related experience strongly preferred
* Experience in customer service position
* Previous PBX experience in a medical setting is desirable
* Ability to perform calmly, competently and quickly in emergency situations
* Customer service abilities
* Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching and some lifting
Last Edited: 09/12/2016